9mobile, formally known as Etisalat, has been one of the leading telecommunication industries for over 20 years.
It has undergone different transitions due to daily advancements in technology.
Etisalat has successfully enlarged its territory and has been able to work hand in hand with people of creative minds and ideas, which help the company to be able to stand out among its competitors.
The telecommunication company has provided numerous solutions to people to make daily activities seamless.
It has created a medium of connection between people via calls, text messages, and even unlimited data offers that help people always be active on social media.
New smartphone users sometimes need help to buy data with their phones. However, in this article, I will explain simplified step-by-step methods for purchasing data plans on 9mobile.
Let me bring to your notice that each data plan has its price and validity. For instance, you can purchase 10mb for 50 naira, valid for 24 hours.
You can buy your 9mobile data using the USSD code or use the 9mobile app, or directly from your bank (which is fast and easy).
How to buy 9mobile data using USSD Code
- Mobile Phone.
- Recharged card/Airtime
- Ensure your 9mobile sim card is in your smartphone.
- Get your 9mobile smartphone and voucher using *222*recharge PIN#, then send. You can also recharge directly from your bank.
- When your smartphone is recharged, Dial *200# and follow the guidelines.
- Choose your plan of choice; the price and validity will be attached.
- Your preferred amount of data subscription is successful!
How to buy 9mobile data using the 9mobile Application
- An updated 9mobile app
- Download and install the updated 9mobile app from Playstore (android users only).
- For new users, launch the app and register with your 9mobile phone number.
- Click the top left corner of your home screen to select the data plan.
- Select your choice of data plan.
- Select the preferred payment method.
- Confirm payment, and your purchased data will be credited.
These methods are straightforward and can be used anywhere within Nigeria. Data is life!