Investing in growing platforms is the desire of many people in this era. The eagerness to join a multinational company could really be helpful to prepare for the future.
Are you a Facebook lover, and you’ve been looking for how to monetize the platform with your phone? This article is for you. I will explain simplified steps to trade shares on Facebook and other companies in Nigeria.
How To Buy Shares on Facebook
To get started, you need what is known as A Broker.
A broker is an app where you can buy and sell Facebook shares or other company shares such as Tesla, PG, Coca-Cola, and so on.
However, one of the app brokers in Nigeria is The Bamboo App. It is the best app that enables Nigerian traders to buy US shares and other companies’ shares using their mobile phones.
- The updated version of the Bamboo app.
- For new users, you will need to fill in the necessary information for the registration process.
- Must be above 18
- Any means of Identification (National ID card, NIN, or Voters card).
- Install the updated version of the app (From Playstore for Android users, From Appstore for iPhone users)
- Click on the search bar at your screen’s top right corner.
- On the search bar, you type in “Meta.” You should be expecting different suggestions. But you click on the one with the phrase “Meta platform included.”
- Then you deposit whatever amount of shares you want to buy.
Note: Currently, 1 Facebook share is worth $148.97. Nevertheless, with the Bamboo app, you don’t need to have actual money to be able to buy Facebook shares.
You can start with as little as 1 dollar, equivalent to #750 naira. It is recommended for new starters.
How do you make a deposit?
It is straightforward, especially if you have a bank app. Just follow these steps;
- Go to the menu page of the app.
- Scroll down and click on the account.
- Users will be directed to a page where they will either make a deposit or withdraw.
- Click the deposit button.
- After making a deposit, click the ‘I have made a deposit.’
- You will receive mail that your deposit is successful.
It is as simple as that! And you watch your dream of being a shareholder come to reality!