Have you decided to deactivate your Betika account because you no longer desire it? I want to inform you that you have arrived at the right blog post. You can deactivate your account by following the meticulously defined instructions that we have provided.
Shop and Deliver Limited owns Betika, a sports betting organization headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya. The company was founded in 2016 and had a license from Kenya’s board for control and licensing of betting. The services that Betika provides include Virtual Games, Casinos, Sportsbooks, and E_sports betting.
There are several reasons why Betika Account users might want to deactivate their accounts. Among them are losing interest in betting or gambling, winning a sizable sum of money through betting, and receiving spam mail. Regardless of these causes, we have you covered. All you need to do is carefully read and follow these below steps.
An Easy To Follow Procedure For Deactivating A Betika Account.
Note that the account can only be deactivated by sending a mail to Betika and asking them to deactivate your account or by cancelling your account on their website.
How To Deactivate Your Account Via Mail
- Firstly, sign in to the Email account you used to create your bekita account.
- Once you’ve finished, type the email address email@example.com in the box provided.
- Type REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT on the subject type.
- Finally, write a letter asking for your account deleted from their database and hit submit.
The account will be deactivated by email if you follow these instructions.
How To Deactivate Your Account Via Website
- Please click on the following click “https://www.betika/help/closeaccount pushdown=contact_us
- a form will be shown subsequently.
- Fill out the form with your information, including your name and email address.
- Once you have completed the form, choose GENERAL CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- Lastly, explain in your message why you want your account to be deactivated.
If you apply these steps, the account will be deactivated via the website.
Alternatively, Suppose you’re unable to deactivate your account via email or the Betika website. In that case, you can phone the Betika customer support line at either 0729290290 or 0780290290 and request for your account to be deactivated within a short period.
In conclusion, deactivating your Betika account is quite easy. You only have to follow the steps above, and the account will be deactivated.
Comment on this blog post and share it on your social media accounts to let us know if it was helpful.