ExpertOption is a popular online trading platform that provides over 50 digital trading services on stocks, equities, cryptocurrencies, commodities, currency and other financial instruments.
The firm started offering services in 2014 and now has over 30 million transactions monthly.
ExpertOption provides practice accounts and training, making it simple for newcomers and novices to understand the trading platform.
Users of ExpertOption may want to delete their accounts for various reasons. Regardless of these reasons, you should be certain that you want your account deleted because once it is deleted, you will no longer have access to your ExpertOption account and its services.
So have you decided to delete your ExpertOption account because you no longer desire it? If that is your case, I want to inform you that you have arrived at the right blog post. You can delete your account by following the meticulously defined instructions that we have provided.
Steps To Delete Your ExpertOption Account
Note that the account can only be deactivated on their website, via ExpertOption mobile app or by sending a mail to Expertoption requesting that your account be deleted.
How To Delete Your ExpertOption Account Via Website
Follow the steps below;
- Step one: visit the ExpertOption trading website and log in to your account.
- Step two: Once logged in, click the “Delete Account” button.
- Step three: a confirmation page will appear, where you will be asked to enter your name, password, passport or driver’s license.
- Step four: Once your identity has been verified, your account will be deleted.
How To Delete Your ExpertOption Account Via Mobile App
Follow the steps below;
- Step one: open the application on your mobile phone.
- Step two: click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Step three: click on the setting. At the bottom, you will see the Delete Account. Toggle it
- Step four: enter your password and click on the Delete Account.
After completing this process, you can uninstall the ExpertOption app on your phone.
How To Delete Your ExpertOption Account Via Mail
Follow the step below;
- Step one: log in to the Email account you used to create your ExpertOption account
- Step two: Once you’ve finished, type the email address [email protected] in the box provided.
- Step three: Type REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT on the subject type.
- Step four: compose a letter stating genuine reasons why you want your account to be deleted.
ExpertOption is a trading platform that offers trading services in areas such as cryptocurrency, forex, currency, etc. But, not all users may be satisfied with this trading platform. To delete your account, make sure there are no pending transactions. Follow the steps above, and your account will be deleted.
Has this blog post been helpful?
2 thoughts on “How To Delete Your ExpertOption Account”
Some really great content on this site, regards for contribution. “It is not often that someone comes along who is a true friend and a good writer.” by E. B. White.
With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of unique content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being stolen? I’d definitely appreciate it.