Many have been trying to verify if the earnmore platform is a legit platform to invest in or not. This isn’t bad, as we have witnessed so many earning platforms swallow people’s funds.
That’s why I will be giving a review of the platform called earnmore and answering the question If earnmore legit or scam?
What is Earnmore?
Earnmore is a platform that helps people make money by doing a little daily task. They also give audiences and users the opportunity to access trendy news at all times.
The goal and mandate of earnmore are to help people that are not financially buoyant to make money with their phones and data.
How to make money on Earnmore
There are various ways to earn on earnmore, which are listed below.
Registration on earnmore is done for just #2000, and with this one-time payment, you have the opportunity to make as much money as you want.
1. You will be given a registration bonus of #1000 immediately after registering. This is your activation bonus.
2. For login into the platform every day, you get #50 as a login bonus
3. You earn #10 for reading any newly posted content on the platform.
4. You also have a chance to earn when any activated member of the platform like your post.
5. You will be given #100 for every viral post you share from the platform to your social media page.
6. For everyone who registered through your special links, you will be given 60% of their registration fee, which is #1200.
Is Earnmore legit or scam?
With the increase in fraudulent act in Nigeria, one would find it hard to trust any platform that pays users. Earnmoney was indeed functional in the whole of 2021.
Users reviews and screenshots are proofs to that. However, since the second month of 2022, they Facebook page has been dead of activity. How would that have happened to such a very busy platform.
No traces of operation was found for over 8 months, which means it possible the platform has stopped operation or closed down the company. It won’t be easy to call the platform a scam or legit platform, but right now they are not in operation.
It can be very risky to invest on platforms you don’t have solid information about. In case, Earnmore starts operation any moment, you can check here for the latest development. For now, be careful.