Sen. Hope Uzodimma, the Executive Governor of Imo State has launched the iWALP program. The scheme which is an extension to the Skill Up Imo Project is expected to flag up completely anytime before the third week of December.
It is one of the programs aimed at targeting young and talented Imolites. When fully launched, the Imo Work and Learn Program will engage 11,000 youths who will get a free laptop from the government and earn a ₦50,000 monthly stipend.
After their 6-months period of training, they will also be employed in different fields or get sponsored by the government to launch their private endeavours.
The iWALP program is a product of a collaboration between the Imo State Technology and Innovation Center and the Imo State Government.
How To Apply For The Imo Work And Learn Program
To apply for the iWALP scheme, the first step is to;
- Visit the official website – https://itic.org.ng/iwalp/
- Click on sign up, fill in your name, email and phone number, enter a password and create an account.
- You’ll be redirected to the account where you will fill in your credentials and complete your details.
Selected candidates will be connected with be trained in different fields like;
- Photography and video creation
- Web development
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- Drone Technology
- Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning
- Mobile Apps Development
- Engineering Design and Fabrication
- 3D Technology
- Cyber Security and Forensics
- Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- UI/UX design
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Project Management
- Simulation and Gamification
- Data Science
- Networking and Hardwares Engineering
- Animation and Multimedia
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
Interested applicants should visit the website above, sign up and join the scheme.
2 thoughts on “Gov. Hope Uzodimma Launches iWALP Program, Pledges ₦50k Monthly + Free Laptops”
I think this site holds very good indited articles blog posts.
Some genuinely prime blog posts on this web site, saved to fav.