In this article, we’d be seeing some amazing facts you’d love to know about Saint Obi’s estranged wife Lynda Amobi.
The news of the death of popular Nollywood veteran, Saint Obi has been trending since it was made public and a lot of his fans have been searching for information as regards to his family and personal life. While the actor did so well in keeping his personal business away from the public view, we’ve been able to dig out some information about his ex-wife.
Who is Lynda Saint-Nwafor? Here are some things you need to know:
- Lynda Amobi has over 22 years of experience in the telecommunications sector. She is a TechCommercial Expert and currently works as Chief Enterprise Business Officer at MTN Nigeria PLC.
- She is also a Board member of MTN Guinea Bissau.
- A seasoned professional and industry practitioner with a track record of impact on value creation and organizational transformation, Lynda served on the Presidential Committee for Broadband Development in Nigeria, and the Committee for Policy and operating framework development towards deregulation of the Nigerian Telecoms industry.
- Between 2011 to 2016, she served as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of MTN Nigeria. During that period, she was responsible for the development and execution of MTN Nigeria’s Technology Strategy and; the design and planning of MTN’s network operations.
She also oversaw the implementation of network rollout schedules and the development and maintenance of technology infrastructure.
- About her personal life, Lynda Amobi (formerly Lynda Saint-Nwafor) was married to the late Nollywood actor, Saint Obi. The union was blessed with three children. The couple, however, separated following reports of domestic violence and other irreconcilable differences.