How to make Minimie Chinchin is actually the quest of so many individuals from different races all over the world. The reason is simple! This is so because there are fewer sources that provide such guide and everybody wants to really learn How to Make Minimie Chinchin.
But notwithstanding; in this very candid and precise article, I’ll be sharing with you guys a simple guide on how to make minimie chinchin without going through some kind of workloads and stress. So, take your time to scroll through and down this content so that you won’t miss out on any step.
What Is Minimie Chin Chin?
Unlike every other local chinchin out there, Minimie Chinchin is highly nutritious and tasty. Aside from being yummy and tasty, this chinchin has so many nutritional values, and of course you wouldn’t to miss out from having a taste of it.
Who Are The Producers Of Minimie Chin Chin?
It is believed that Minimie Chinchin is one of the products of De United Foods Industries Limited which is popularly known as Dulfil Prima Foods. Dufil Prima are also the producers of Indomie, Power Oil, Power Pasta, etc.
De United Foods Industries (Dulfil Prima Foods) is a foreign company company that is based in Nigeria. Dufil Prima Foods as they are popularly known in Nigeria carries out all their operations in Nigeria.
Equipment Needed For the Production Of Minimie Chinchin
Before we go down to how to the thread, I would want to let you know that there are equipment that are needed for the production of this very chinchin.
So before you can get started with this guide, you are expected to have the following equipment;
- Frying Pan
- Normal Kitchen Knife
- Clean Air Tight Containers
- Egg Beater
- Rolling Pin
If you’ve secured these kitchen equipment, then we’ll move down to the ingredients required.
Ingredients Needed For the Production of Minimie Chinchin
There are certain ingredients that are required to get this down. These ingredients are very necessary and essential to the production of this very chinchin. In other to get started, these are the required ingredients you need;
- Baking Powder
- Liquid Milk
- Melted Butter
- Groundnut Oil
- Baking Margarine
Step By Step Guides On How to Produce Minimie Chinchin
- Pour your flour, nutmeg, baking powder, and sugar into the bowl (Please try to regulate the quantity).
- Now break the eggs and pour them into that same bowl
- After you must have added your eggs to the mixture, Add melted butter and milk to it.
- After you must have added all of those, now mix them thoroughly until it forms dough.
- When it forms dough, Knead it for three respective times.
- Now, roll the dough into small sheet
- The next thing for you to do is to cut the dough into tiny segments (Now this will be dependent on the size and style you want the minimie chinchin to be like)
- Get your frying pan and start hitting the groundnut oil (You should wait for it to get hot).
- After that stage, now pour the dough the frying pan and fry till it is set and done.
- Now, your Minimie Chinchin is ready! Cheers, you did it.
This thread is very rare on this space, and our team has carried out an in-depth research so that we’ll help you solve it. And today, we’ve provided you with the best guide recommendation you can’t find elsewhere. So read, practice it and give it a hit!
Now having read this guide, hope it was able to meet your expectations? Were you okay with the level of satisfaction you got from this content? Or do you have any question or suggestion to render?
Kindly send us feedback through the comment section below and please do now forget to share this very content with your friends because that’s actually what will tell us that you’re grateful to us for this guide we just unveiled.
1 thought on “The Baker’s Guide On How To Make Minimie Chin Chin”