This page is only for accepted writers.
Before you publish your first content, please take note of the following:
- Busy.ng is an independent media organization, and you are responsible for the content you publish. While we will do our best in making sure we get only the best quality publications, we are only humans of course, and can only do our best!
- Plagiarism is totally unacceptable. If it is detected, we will have to drop the writer(s). Sadly, we would never want to let you go so help us.
- We own rights to all your works on our platform, and you will get credit as the author, that is why we need you to sign up. We removed the sign-up option for everyone, the site managers will set up your account and you can log in by clicking here.
- Make sure you include at least one image in your content. Please get images only from free stock image platforms like Nappy, Pexels and Pixabay.
- Don’t forget to include tags and categories in your articles. Don’t create new ones except they are really not any related categories yet.
- Try to include a few internal links to your article, and you can link to external sources if they are relevant to the topic. Avoid linking to your own websites, or your friends’. External links should be to top media platforms like Wikipedia, Forbes, Legit.ng, Punch and others.
- The minimum word count on our platform is 650 words and the maximum is 2,500 words. Do try to stay within the limits.
- We pay for publications in at least 2 working days and after 5 publications. This is not applicable to first-time publications, and we will disapprove or approve (and pay) for one.
- By writing for us, you accept that we own the right to approve or disapprove articles according to our standards. The criteria can include but are not limited to grammar, punctuation and clarity of the main point.
- Remember you are writing for human beings and not robots, please make sure your articles solve a problem related to the title you were given. You are building a portfolio with us.
- Do not sell links on our platform! We have been in the business for a long time and can tell when a link was paid for.
- There are no maximums or minimums to the number of contents we will demand from you at the time being, and we will increase demand with delivery.
- Please share your posts on your Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms! If your articles don’t get us enough traffic back, we will not be able to sustain the platform and might fold up in time (insert cry emoji)! Would you want that?
- If you have any issues, please reach out to any of the admins via their Whatsapp contacts or phone calls. No company would want to be emailed by their staff to solve internal issues haha!
We reserve the right to make modifications to the terms of service without any notifications.
Remember it is our (all of us) business. The pay per content will increase as revenue on-site improves. Thanks for believing in the dreams.
Welcome once more on board;
The Busy.ng Team!