If you fall amongst these groups of persons, I highly recommend this post/article for you.
Without wasting so much time, let’s delve into the main thread of this very article;
Zenith Bank USSD Code
Surprisingly, many Zenith Bank Customers and users do not know their USSD code. On the other hand many are still in-between confusion about Zenith Bank USSD Code.
The simple Zenith Bank USSD Code is *966#.
How To Activate Zenith Bank USSD Code For Transfer
On this very segment, I’ll be showing you guys how you to successfully activate Zenith Bank USSD code for transfer.
Follow be the steps below in other to activate the USSD;
- The first thing to do is to simply dial the zenith Bank USSD code which is *966#. Make sure you dial it with the phone number you linked to your account.
- When you dial it, now insert the last 6 digits on your card (ATM Card)
- After you must have entered the last six digits on your card, your account number will display on your screen.
- When it displays, make sure you confirm if it’s actually your account number.
- Now after you must have confirmed, the next thing for you to do is to create your desired PIN. The PIN has to be a four digits PIN.
Always note that in creating a PIN, you should use a PIN you won’t forget (Use a PIN you can always remember).
Zenith Bank Mobile App
Zenith Bank Mobile App was built by Zenith Bank to aid a user friendly experience for their customers.
With Zenith Bank Mobile App, you can literally do lots of things without visiting anything Zenith Bank branch.
Below are few things you can do with Zenith Bank Mobile App;
- Transfers (Both inbound and Outbound)
- Buy Airtime
- Buy Data
- Pay for eBills
- Check your bank balance etc.
To download Zenith Bank Mobile App, kindly follow the steps below;
- Go to Playstore (Android Users) or App Store (iOS)
- Search for Zenith Bank Mobile App
- Download and Install The App
- Congratulations! Enjoy the app
Please kindly share your opinions using the comment box below this article, thanks.